THIS WEEK’S NEWS
Thanks to everyone for bearing with us through a launch week which came with its challenges. Certain shows didn’t get their primary airing as listed (apologies to anyone affected), but we got all the volunteers online and played by the end of the week. All in all, a successful launch and the future looks promising.
We undertook our first FC Live broadcast of the season on Sunday as FC took their first 3 points away to Marine. Thanks to everyone for the requests and messages for what proved a successful format. Tune in on Tuesday 24 August at 21:30 for a replay of the live feed.
Now that we’ve launched, it’s time to bed the content in and get the schedule running flawlessly, professionally and consistently. So, over the next few weeks expect less ‘je ne sais quoi’ and more ‘je sais la’.
We’re still receiving mails from new presenters interested in hosting their own show and it you’d like to join the rapid expansion here at FCUM Radio, get in touch on email@example.com to get involved.
Highlights of this week include:
* FC Nutritionist Helen Walker appearing on FC’s Bare Necessities (Saturdays at 1pm, repeated Sundays at 9pm)
* Martin & Lewis of the FC Uth take control of the airwaves in this week’s Children Of The Revolution (Saturdays at 11am, repeated Sundays at 1pm)
* Steven Wood introduces James’s Goldmother in this week’s Album Of The Week (Tuesdays at 8pm, repeated Saturdays at 5pm)
* This Club Is My Club has FC news and match reviews and details ahead of this week’s fixtures. (Daily at 12:30, 3:30 & 9pm)
* All your regular favourite shows and presenters, of course.
Ben, Marv and everyone here at FCUM Radio.