It’ll Be Off!
….Good day to you all! Welcome to this week’s FCUM Radio Newsletter,
And this week we are both proud and delighted to be bringing you something new, yes it has been at least a week since we could claim such a thing I know, but this week we hope it’s the start of something very special indeed. Tune in live on Saturday at 12pm for a brand new club discussion show called It’ll Be Off. On this very first edition, Ben will be joined by FC Board Member Alison Watt, Editor of the FC United fanzine Under The Boardwalk, Wolfie, and FC Livecommentator and co-presenter of Red Rebel Radio, Swampy. If you are unable to tune in live on Saturday, don’t worry, it’ll be Podcasted soon after. If you have any topics that you’d like covering on this month’s show, please drop us a mail at email@example.com
Elsewhere on the schedule, the legendary DJ Neil Boothman has been tinkering around with his Friday night show Eleven’s Heaven. We can exclusively reveal in this very newsletter, that he has now managed to cram in twice as many tunes as would have normally been possible. Tune in on Friday at 9.30pm, repeated on Sunday at 11am, to hear just how he’s done it.
In other news, FCUM Radio has now arrived on YouTube, in the guise of a disturbing insight into the car crash that is The FCUM Radio Community Guide, the clip is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1chPgfPiA! You can listen to the show itself everyday of the working week at 6pm. Speaking of listening, tune in at any point this week from 10am, right through to midnight and brace yourself, there is nothing like FCUM Radio anywhere in the world, and that’s a fact! All of our volunteer DJs and presenters can be contacted via email and love reading what you have to say. So help yourselves and please tune in when you can,http://www.fcumradio.co.uk/djsshows/the-voices/
Thanks, Ben, Marv and the FCUM Radio team.
Highlights of this week include:
* FC LIVE! – Join us on Tuesday night at 7pm live for the big league encounter between Nantwich Town and FC United
* FC LIVE! – Join us on Saturday at 2pm live from Gigg Lane, for FC United against Chorley in this crucial league fixture.
* This Club Is My Club – On this week’s show we have all the reaction from FC United’s historic FA Trophy victory against Altrincham FC from the weekend. We also bring you the fallout from the league encounter against Kendal Town from earlier on in the week, with interviews and analysis from Manager Karl Marginson, Roy Soule and Head of Player Development, Darren Lyons. We also hear from some of our American followers, and from FC Board Member Martin Morris, with an update on the Community Share Scheme. (Mon – Thur 12.30, 15.30 and 21.00)
* It’ll Be Off – A brand new monthly club discussion show, live from Gigg Lane this Saturday at 12pm, this month’s guests are FC Board Member Alison Watt, UTB Editor Wolfie, and FC Live commentator Swampy. (Saturday at 12.00)
* The Cornerhouse Podcast – Tune in on Friday at 3.30pm and 9.00pm for 30 minutes of news, interviews and reviews from Manchester’s centre for the visual arts and independent cinema.
* Join the youth of North Manchester and The FC Uth for Children Of The Revolution, for a fun insight into the youth of Manchester. (Saturday at 13.00)
* FC Soul Night on Thursday from 7pm, for a whole evening of Soul, RnB, Hip Hop, Funk and Motown.
* FC Daytime – Join our daytime team every day of the working week from 10am through to 7pm.
* FC Saturdays – Tune in from 10am through to midnight every Saturday for a whole day of glorious radio, brought to you by our army of cheery volunteer DJs, combining pretty much every musical genre ever conceived, probably, live match coverage, and much much more.
* Catch Up Sundays – All 14 hours of it! Your chance to listen again to any shows you missed from this week, 10am to midnight, with a gap in the middle where there will be football.
* All your regular favourite shows and presenters, of course.
The best way to find out what’s on week to week is by heading to the ‘What’s On’ section of the website -http://www.fcumradio.co.uk/whats-on/
Signed, Ben, Marv and everyone here at FCUM Radio.
How do I listen?
You can listen to FCUM Radio by clicking on the following links:
Firewall? Try this: www.fcumradio.co.uk/listenfw.asx
Flash Player: www.fcumradio.co.uk/FCUMRADIO-FLASH-PLAYER.html